We dispatch our orders directly via our Karachi warehouse located in DHA.
Standard Free Delivery - Trax/Rider (Tracked 4-6 working days).
Express Delivery - TCS Express (Tracked 1-3 working days) please see checkout for cost information.
Bracelets/Chains Size Guide:
Measure your wrist/neck in inches with a tape measure. If you do not have one, wrap a strip of paper around your wrist/neck and mark with a pencil where the ends of the paper meet. Use a ruler to measure the flat strip of paper in inches.
Rings Size Guide:
1) Use a string/wire and wrap it around the thickest part of your finger. Cut or hold the pin point and put it to a scale. Measure the size in MM. Refer to the Russet size chart by clicking here.
2) If you have a ring which fits, measure it’s inner diameter and refer to the Russet size chart by clicking here.
316L Stainless Steel jewelry is manufactured to last a lifetime. However, products made from 304L may oxidize over time due to exposure to the air and chemicals.
Here are some tips to keep your precious metals in great condition:
• Polish with polishing cloth.
• Store in its Russet dust bag when not in use.
• Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfumes & deodorant.
• Remove 304L jewelry before swimming, showering and heavy exercise.
Quality is amazing. I will shop again in future
The product is amazing but it is pretty hard to get the correct size on first purchase
Honestly, love the quality of each one of your products. It surprises me by its quality, i somehow find it even better than real silver and gold jewellery, it never dulls out or fades. I know i can buy any product from russet without ever being disappointed. chains, bracelets ,rings looks aesthetic and is of amazing quality. Wishing you guys a more better and successful future, maintain your quality this way and your brand is going places.🙌🏼❤️
Well always superb things Russet have and forever Russet >>>