We dispatch our orders directly via our Karachi warehouse located in DHA.
Standard Free Delivery - Trax/Rider (Tracked 4-6 working days).
Express Delivery - TCS Express (Tracked 1-3 working days) please see checkout for cost information.
Bracelets/Chains Size Guide:
Measure your wrist/neck in inches with a tape measure. If you do not have one, wrap a strip of paper around your wrist/neck and mark with a pencil where the ends of the paper meet. Use a ruler to measure the flat strip of paper in inches.
Rings Size Guide:
1) Use a string/wire and wrap it around the thickest part of your finger. Cut or hold the pin point and put it to a scale. Measure the size in MM. Refer to the Russet size chart by clicking here.
2) If you have a ring which fits, measure it’s inner diameter and refer to the Russet size chart by clicking here.
316L Stainless Steel jewelry is manufactured to last a lifetime. However, products made from 304L may oxidize over time due to exposure to the air and chemicals.
Here are some tips to keep your precious metals in great condition:
• Polish with polishing cloth.
• Store in its Russet dust bag when not in use.
• Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfumes & deodorant.
• Remove 304L jewelry before swimming, showering and heavy exercise.
Which is the normal size of this ring.
The ring is good but I have issue with size .I am sending it back to change the size
Gifted it to a friend... she fell in love with it almost immediately.