We dispatch our orders directly via our Karachi warehouse located in DHA.
Standard Free Delivery - Trax/Rider (Tracked 4-6 working days).
Express Delivery - TCS Express (Tracked 1-3 working days) please see checkout for cost information.
Bracelets/Chains Size Guide:
Measure your wrist/neck in inches with a tape measure. If you do not have one, wrap a strip of paper around your wrist/neck and mark with a pencil where the ends of the paper meet. Use a ruler to measure the flat strip of paper in inches.
Rings Size Guide:
1) Use a string/wire and wrap it around the thickest part of your finger. Cut or hold the pin point and put it to a scale. Measure the size in MM. Refer to the Russet size chart by clicking here.
2) If you have a ring which fits, measure it’s inner diameter and refer to the Russet size chart by clicking here.
316L Stainless Steel jewelry is manufactured to last a lifetime. However, products made from 304L may oxidize over time due to exposure to the air and chemicals.
Here are some tips to keep your precious metals in great condition:
• Polish with polishing cloth.
• Store in its Russet dust bag when not in use.
• Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfumes & deodorant.
• Remove 304L jewelry before swimming, showering and heavy exercise.
This bracelete is my favourite so far but its lock has a massive issue which needs to be fixed in time. The lock either gets broken or gets loose it has caused me to loose my bracelets both in silver and gold.
Do you people have something or are you making people crazy?
Bruh, I love it, the shine is on point, it’s like so perfect, the way it compliments my hand, it’s just too blingy, love it!