We dispatch our orders directly via our Karachi warehouse located in DHA.
Standard Free Delivery - Trax/Rider (Tracked 4-6 working days).
Express Delivery - TCS Express (Tracked 1-3 working days) please see checkout for cost information.
Bracelets/Chains Size Guide:
Measure your wrist/neck in inches with a tape measure. If you do not have one, wrap a strip of paper around your wrist/neck and mark with a pencil where the ends of the paper meet. Use a ruler to measure the flat strip of paper in inches.
Rings Size Guide:
1) Use a string/wire and wrap it around the thickest part of your finger. Cut or hold the pin point and put it to a scale. Measure the size in MM. Refer to the Russet size chart by clicking here.
2) If you have a ring which fits, measure it’s inner diameter and refer to the Russet size chart by clicking here.
To ensure your jewelry remains looking as new and shiny as possible, We strongly recommend you to follow our aftercare instructions.
316L Stainless Steel jewelry is manufactured to last a lifetime. However, products made from 304L may oxidize over time due to exposure to the air and chemicals.
Here are some tips to keep your precious metals in great condition:
• Polish with polishing cloth.
• Store in its Russet dust bag when not in use.
• Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfumes & deodorant.
• Remove 304L jewelry before swimming, showering and heavy exercise.
just like all the other russet pieces, wallahi goated y'all never disappoint. Ordered like 22 pieces and gonna get alot more soon inshallah
Pearls were smaller than i expected, kinda makes the necklace look like its made for women would love to have the option of different pearl and chain sizes for the article
Quality packaging delivery, on damn POINT, worth every spent penny. It was the first time buy and I'm lovin it
Ordered it at night and got it the next morning, and I love its premium feel and drip. These guy's know what they doing fr
I’ve brought many items from Russet and they’re all good quality never disappointed even once